Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L – D)
Our tour guide welcomes you at your hotel at 8.00am, then a 3,5 hours drive to Halong City in a private, board the junk and have welcomes drinks then cruising out to the Bay (quickly because afternoon normally clear and sunny). You will visit 2 of the most beautiful caves on the bay (The heavenly and wooden stakes caves). A fresh seafood lunch is served on board. We keep cruising around the bay, throughout the adventurous areas literally hundreds beautiful limestone islands & islets in deferent shapes waiting to be discovered by travelers.
We stops for swimming at one of the secluded white sandy beach. We continue cruise to Lan Ha Bay, the most beautiful bay is surrounded by limestone islets, grottoes, white sandy beaches and also safe for stay overnight. Swimming, enjoying sunset and dinner when you order. We will lead you into the cheerful atmosphere in the private sky, seeing the moon light in the middle sea for a memorable night sleep on private deluxe junk on Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B – L)
Wake up by the sounds of the sea (Waves & seabirds). Especially, seeing sunrise, take a morning swim then order for your breakfast. We cruise more by another way to see the northern part of Halong Bay is Bai Tu Long Bay on the way to Halong City, enjoy a final swim (if we have enough time), then pack up. Get off the junk boat at 11:00 am for a final seafood lunch at a restaurant by the sea in Halong City at noon. At 1 pm we drive back to Hanoi, arriving at approx 4.30 pm. We will d-rop you off at your hotel.
- Return transfer with pick up and d-rop off at hotel in Hanoi (Hanoi – Halong City – Hanoi)
- Welcome drinks (Fruit shake, tea or coffee)
- Private luxury Junk on Halong Bay for 2 days
- Deluxe double with double twin or double bed Cabins shared by 2 persons (Oversize window and seaview include private bath, hot shower and air-conditioning)
- Vietnamese meals with seafood mentioned in above itinerary, vegetarian are also available (1 breakfast, 2 Lunches & 1 dinner)
- Tour guide (Speak English or French)
- Entrance fee and bay’s permit
- Tax and service c-harge
- Drinks not mentioned above itinerary and personal expenses
- What’s to bring: Luggage, original passport, sun cream, camera, films, a soft hat, and bathing clothes.
For more information about Halong bay tours, please visit our website.