A�01 night on Imperial Junk Boat & 01 night in Catba Island
Halong Imperial Cruise is a traditional sail boat, built of wood with modern facilities and first class service, is perfect for exploring Halong Bay on Imperial Cruise. The main food in Imperial Cruise is Vietnam traditional dishes made of local seafood. Besides, experienced cooks of Imperial Cruise will bring to you other delicious dishes from beef, chicken with fresh herbs and spices in set menu.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Meals: L/ D
08:00 – 08:30. Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong.
12:00 – 12:15. On arrival at Halong city, you will board your junk and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00. Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,a��
15:00. visit Surprising Cave a�� the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
16:00. Kayaking about an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
17:30. Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
18:15. Joint the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar..
20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Catba Island A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Meals: B/ L/ D
07:30. Breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea will be served. Continue to cruise further before stop over the pearl farm to sea real pearl cultivated by local fisherman.
09:00. Back to the cruise for check-out.
09:30. Take a local boat to Lan Ha Bay.
11:30. Boat trip to visit Monkey Island (if permitted).
12:00. Back to Nam Cat island for lunch.
13:30-16:00. Free time for kayaking and many activities in Nam Cat island exploring untouched area in Lan Ha Bay or join the trip to Viet Hai village – biking to visit the village in the valley – located in the middle of Catba national park
14:00. Check-in the bungalow for whom stay here.
16.00 Back to the boat (option to stay in boat in the 2nd night) or hotel in Catba island.
19:00 Buffet dinner at Bungalow, go fishing, relax on the sandy beach, listening to sea wave at very peaceful and quite place.
Day 3: Catba Island – Halong Bay – Hanoi A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A�A� Meals: B/ L
07:20 Breakfast served at bungalow
08:00 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat. (If you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat)
09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel.A�The tour ends.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without any refund due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge Peak season US$ 10.00/person from 30 Jan 2014 to 3 Feb 2014.
- Boat air-condition turn-on about at 19:00.
- Shuttle bus:A�Hanoi a�� Halong a�� Hanoi (Pickup and drop off only at guestsa�� hotels, homes in the Old Quarter, Hanoi or at our head office atA�No 4/38B Ly Nam DeA�St). If guests stay out of in the Old Quarter, Hanoi, guests would have to manage their own transfer from and to our head office atA�No 4/38B Ly Nam De street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.